In-Home Counseling for Seniors
At Senior Home Counseling & Advocacy Inc., our goal is to help our clients achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and learn about each client's feelings, needs and goals. This enables us to tailor a treatment plan that maximizes our client's independence and dignity.
We address issues such as : depression, anxiety, isolation, life transitions, trauma, early onset dementia, grief and loss, and living with chronic illness. Our licensed clinicians provide short and long term counseling in private residences, independent and assisted living facilities. Understandably, most seniors prefer to stay in the familiar comfort of their own homes.
- Psychotherapy to promote coping and improve quality of life.
- Advocacy to promote self-determination and protect the rights and well-being of seniors.
- Cognitive Assessment to evaluate safety of living environment.
- Family and Caregiver Consultation to bridge the gap of communication between client and family.
- Interdisciplinary Communication to ensure continuity of care. We work in conjunction with doctors, geriatric care managers, home health care professionals, & facility staff.
- Services covered by Medicare, supplemental insurances, or private pay. Services provided in Palm Beach County.
Whether you are seeking treatment for yourself or for a loved one, please give us a call.